Thursday, February 10, 2011

moving panic!!!

I am trying to be calm as look around my space in the middle of no ware and no place and realizing that I have no vehicle and limited friends with cars to move. Panic is silly, however a plan of action is definitely needed!!!!! I am working on a humongous piece, and really quite enjoying being completely creative and silly on a big scale..super fun!!! I have a very good possibility of working part time in a shop...perhaps done waitressing for good??!!! One can hope!! I am in town.....a super hero sold and I am on rout to pick up money!!! Another shop owner has invited me to show work in her space....I need to organize my life a bit in order to resume full productivity!!!! Sun is shinning and life is being supportive...a coffee and then all will be wonderful!!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment