Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday night.....mmmmm, Wednesday morning....





12:02 a.m. Wednesday morning, off to bed, but first an update......will the big piece be finished by Friday? This Friday, the night of my opening? Perhaps....wake-up call VERY EARLY tomorrow will be a step in the "finished" direction....I am tiered, I would like to have a conversation without the distraction of deadlines...I wish I had more time..oh well, what will be will be....here are some pictures, including a couple of my things in a shop window...good night my darlings, sleep well..
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello DArling,

    I miss you like crazy - you will have to email me Pauls cell phone number (I lost it) so I have some way of contacting you when you become Auntie Button's for the second time.

    HUGSSSSSSSS. Jo

    ReplyDelete