Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas market






HELLO!!!!!! Hi Jody! I have been epically busy...craft market, plans for Montreal, figuring out my finances.....I have been good though! O.k. in a moment of non photo planning I have very poorly taken pictures, however I will show you what I have with a New Years resolution to be more picture diligent. I don't have any photos of my craft table at the market, however in a moment of pure...I dont know what I have photos of what I saw standing behind my booth lol!!!!! I also have the 3 paintings that I finished in the 11th hour (2 of which sold!!!) I made $520 at the market!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling preety proud of myself! I have the remaining pictures hanging in the back room of the Redfish Grill (in Nelson) and have already sold 2 (they have been up for a day and a half!) The next big event is my art show at Oso (the hot spot coffee shop in town) O.k. lovely world sleep well!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for pictures!!!!! I think my favorite painting is the bottom one with the green circles. Which one's sold? - They are all fabulous. I like your 'behind the scenes' shot and I was excited to see the pottery pen holder I made you! and is that a John Deere lunch box!?!? Isadore picked out a Christmas present today for you from Bonnie's so you'll be getting another package in the mail.
    Love you super-lady.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete