Sunday, December 20, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!





O.k. not really x-mas, however when I get a package in the mail, I don't wait..nope I'm an instant gratification girl!!!!!! Regardless of date time ect.....package opening needs to happen!!!! I intended to wait to open my sister's package with her on the phone...she wasnt home...what's a girl to do? Instant package opening!!!!! Here are the pictures Jody!!! The bird in my hair I think is a bobily deceration, perhaps not intended for hair adornment, thinking outside the box can be kinda funny! The coolest fridge magnet EVER and soap that took me a minute to realize was not in fact a huge chunk of chocolate, very pleased that I realized before taking a large bite...x-mas mirical!!!!! I have also included the really pretty card my Aunt sent with nothing written on the inside.....what does that mean???!!! Much laughter over that one! Hugs and laughter...great big fat x-mas kisses for you Jody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment