Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Moving

I am moving, not far, just up the lane, until I leave for Montreal. In a moment of utter false confidence I felt fully able to do EVERYTHING.....moving..no problem...art show..no problem...waitressing...no problem....cleaning an apartment that I have been living in for four years..no big deal.....good lord!!!!!!!! The huge kicker is my thyroid levels are low (I have a low thyroid and take meds to stay awake..lol! but not really all that funny) My doctor needs more blood work done..oh joy! Not the end of the world but I do feel like I am treading water.......My art is packed so no pics..but I have done some stuff!!! Presently I am waiting for my landlord, and then off to my new abode.....I have dumped everything I own onto my new porch, with warnings to my new roommate (Hi Lindsy!) not to start a fire, cause pretty sure my things are blocking all fire exits...regular exits as well!!! Organizing and then crafting....back here in the morning to do the final clean and move.....goodbye sweet apartment...I will miss you!

3 comments:

  1. I dedicated a dress to yu! it is called PLAY DATE. check it out on etsy!
    I can sympathize with your feelings babe, I fell like I just went thru the big upheavel, minus the art show pressure.
    Im calling yu, we need to talk. I have to go out today aso I call yu tonite
    LUV YU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Darling - call or email me with your new phone number (I promise not to give it out to RedFish staff.....) lots of love - Jo

    ReplyDelete