Monday, January 4, 2010

wood smells nice!

My apartment smells like wood..perhaps ceader? I am sanding frames (3 of them) prepping them for paint....any wood lover at this moment would swoon...in horror at the thought of painting such lovely wood....... art is ruthless!!!!! I have just compleated a custom order....that's right people, less then a month till my show with not one finished item, I take on a project! It is a bear.....gotta be honest people...the bear...pain in my ass!!! This is the second bear I have made and after the first swore it would be my last....but the first bear sold, and the woman I am making this peice for wanted a bear so very badly I couldn't say no...I mean I could have but I didn't..maybe because I was really excited...that was before I started felting him..lol!!!!! I can't quite be sure that it really looks bear like or just...strange. Morning light will hopefully provide the answer! I am going to put a first coat of paint on the frames and then crawl into bed. Maybe pictures tomorrow.
xoxoxox

1 comment: