Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The gory details

Montreal is cancelled..I may have vomited in my mouth a bit! Fraya and Mark are moving back to Nelson, a family health situation has made it nessasary for thair return to the Kootanys. I fully suport thair decision and know it was a difficult one to come to. I am unable to finance Montreal on my own..hopefully it will happen in the future..time will tell. I am trying to figure out how to get out of Nelson for the summer..I have several balls in the air..we will see..I need out for a moment and am slightly hell bent on making that happen!!!! Today has been wonderful (weather wise) life is still a pain in the ass (excuse my laugage) I have been out and about all day..I will return home to work on my alligator picture..she might be done and hung by friday..again we shall see!!!!
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment