Wednesday, February 10, 2010

insanity!

I didn't mean too, in fact I said I was NOT going to do this, but I have......My art has been selling quite quickly and Oso said if I had more art to bring it in....thair is no more...I have no more wood to make small frames, I am exhausted, I have been working a ton at the restraunt, in fact I have to work 11 days in a row....long story! In a moment of utter insanity I picked up my felting needle and began felting...I found 2 huge frames at a second hand store.....I am working big...stupid big.....I think I am in love with this felting thing!!!!! I am slightly obsessed....I don't think in a bad way....tons of people hang out in thair rooms surrounded by art mess...every day...and love it..and miss it when in other locations.....surly I am not the only one!!!! xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I just thought of something - I could pack up and send the two pieces you have at Bonnie's and send them. I can send them Express so they would get there within the week and you could put them up at Oso's - the two that are left are Iris and Madeline. let me know what you think - if I package them up and mail them tomorrow they will go out on the sunday ferry. xox J

    ReplyDelete