Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday morning..a new start

I went dancing last night..a Thursday night so it was mainly me and 2 girlfriends shaking our tail feathers! I lived a whole other life before embarking on this one..it included dancing, which I have not done in forever (excluding new years which unfortuantly involved a redicilous amount of wine with dreadful after affecs!) My freinds were mildy shocked that not only was I out past 9pm, wearing nothing that one would find in your grandmothers closet but swinging my hips...good to keep people surprised!!!!! Before the eavning started I spent a good part of the day cleaning and organizing my room...I am feeling the art insperation seeping back into me and now with a clean space I am ready to reembark on my next art adventure! Now if only I could get rid of the slight gut rot that is in my belly...chinesse food seemed like a wonderful idea last night.....we are good to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment