Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi all!!! I am at my friend's house waiting for my cat, who is at the vet......infection in his bladder, poor little guy. I have had an epic month..I find myself couch serfing with my dog and sick cat..stressful! No art, as it is hard to be creative with no home. April 1st I have found a place to stay until I go to the Island...it will be nice to land, if only for a moment. I have gotten a haircut..super cute..I feel pretty..my Birthday was at the begining of this month, 35..I am good with that..a good number, hopefully a good year! I should post some pictures, perhaps tonight, if I can find my camera, not being very organized I am not sure what bag it is in.....goodness I wish a had a home!!! 4;30, an hour to kill....Brook is playing music, ohhhhh and he put his banjo away........see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment