Thursday, September 30, 2010

1 more sleep!!!




Tomorrow is moving day!!!!! Gotta say people I am EXCITED and SCARED mmmmmmm and back to excited!!!! I don't know if you will recall my frame frustration of this summer...but it was huge and ongoing....well I am happy to report that I have been relieved of frame frustration for the moment...his name is Patrick and I have helped released his inner quirky wood builder. He made me 17 frames today, each one quirkier and wonkier then the one before it....I LOVE them. I have said to hundreds of people (wee exaggeration) I dont want my frames to be perfect...just strong. Put math and plum lines and square angles in your back pocket and go higgly piggly......Patrick listened, got excited and made wonky frames!!!!! THANK_YOU!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to plug in my kelly green vintage electric sander....after the move Albert (that would be the sander) my frames, the furbies and I are going to have a cup of tea and then get down to wonderful messy glorious work........in my very own studio!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment