Thursday, October 14, 2010

In the big city......












Hi all!! I am in Nelson for the day, the Valley is wonderful!!! The first week took a bit of adjustment however week 2 I have found my groove...and am grooving out!! I did not inform you all that the new Valley studio has no internet, thus no blogging. For someone (that would be me) who believed that I really didnt use the computer very much and would not miss it if it were gone...I was full of "poo"...I MISS THE INTERNET...there I said it!! I am moving through the stages of grieving...I am pretty much at the acceptance stage....Valley home=rustic living=simple living=no tecnolagy....On the crafting front....It took me a wee bit to regain my crafting hands, 3 crafting "mishaps".....no injeries, just unfortunate art...however I am back, I am good and happily creating my felted world!! Besides the bird cage I have been scavenging and have come apon some HUGE window frames as well as odd scrapes of wood...no big instilations yet, however I am stock pilling..hopefully by spring!! In the meantime I am making ferries and owls and am creating a comforting nest with wich to live and work. I have included pictures of my new space as well as the new "all done wall". I am in town for a doctors apointment, thats right gang.....ear saga continues...if anyone is keeping track we have entered into month 5 of ear "fungus".....I have another apointment next Friday...blogging then......hope all is well in everyones world!!!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. I miss you and love you. The new space looks totally awesome. XO JOJO

    ReplyDelete