Monday, October 18, 2010

A day in the life of me........





Hi gang! I have had several "interesting" days...good, bad, and laundry.....A reminder to myself..when ones washing machine lives outside, it is important to close the lid when done otherwise one will have to empty it of dead leaves and stink bugs before use....good to keep in mind for next time!! I would like to point out the blue sky..not a raindrop in sight..doing a jig in my chair as I type!! Yesterday I overcame a fear..of what you ask? POWER SAW!!!!!!! Thats right..I, Kim O'Brien used a power saw to cut wood for frames, by myself, with no supervision...and all my fingers remain intact!! I feel empowered, I feel powerful, I feel "not scared of power saws" any longer!!!!! My new landlord has a workshop that he is allowing me to use on occasion.....life is good! Now, on to the bad....my tooth fell out of my head...let me explain. Ten years ago I had a root canal and a gold crown attached to my back tooth, Three days ago while biting into a dried pineapple the crown fell out of my head. Are you kidding me???!!!!!! Nope. I have a dentist appointment in half an hour. The fact that I have chosen this time to be a "starving artist" and it was at this time my mouth has fallen apart is very financially inconvenient....such is life!! I may have to dive back into the work force sooner then expected......mmmm, I may have sworn under my breath...sigh! As for the ear drama...it continues...the antibiotics that I was taking did not fix my ears however it did give me a yeast infection....not kidding! Between the drops, creams and ointments my bathroom is looking like a pharmacy....o.k. off to the dentist.....fingers crossed for cheep dental fix..is that possible?

1 comment:

  1. crazy howmany pictures I have of the pepsi sign and washing machine area.......for some reason I gravitated to that area....weird!!

    ReplyDelete