Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dentist....

8:38 a.m and I am minis one root and have several stitches in there place. My mouth is frozen and I am fearful of drinking my coffee in public due to the "drool" factor. As far as root extraction goes mine was simple and straight forward...thank goodness!! Although he did have to split it in half to remove it which required some unfortunate sound effects, I suggest ear plugs on all dental trips from now on!!!! I need to find out when my bus comes..simple as it was I want to be snug in my house before the freezing wares off.......on the art front....no new art as all this doctor drama requires full days of travel however I had 12 pieces of art left at Queen B's on the island and 7 of them have sold!!!!!!!! I wont be in town until my Friday's doctors appointment and am excited to spend the remainder of the week nesting and making art!!!! Talk to you then!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment