Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello sweet internet!!








Hello my darling Internet world!!!!! I am logged into tec world...hello! I will be here (Nelson) until the 11th of November. I am looking after my friends children while they go on a well deserved vacation. I am now Momma Kim to a 16 and 7 year old!!!! It turns out the Valley is the black hole to all things "teacy" no Internet and a wonky phone has made communicating with the outside world frustrating.....despite that and the fact that my new home is quite literally situated in the middle of no place I do like it. I am creating, I am thankful for my little studio home, with the furbies and wilderness outside my back door.....I am lucky. More to come in the next week but here some photos.....the bus stop...bus story's to come....art in progress and the all done wall(s)

1 comment:

  1. I call it Nocan valley instead of Slocan valley, seems nobody cares if anybody connects the freekin valley to the rest of the world!!!!
    Sometimes it is nice, but really.....theres rigs hauling by but no internet??

    ReplyDelete