Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mom's

Mom's get up early.....6:30 wake-up, 6:33 wake up kid's.....everybody shower..make everyone breakfast..make lunch, teeth brushing, hair brushing, jacket finding, feed the animals, put in laundry, walk to scool...all before coffee....and with happy smiling face....being Mom for a week has been fun, and not being a Mom will be fun as well...in case anyone is wondering kids can survive on peanut butter and banana sandwhich's just fine!!!!!!!!! I am trying to book a table at the Waldorf school for x-mas...I have also gotten a request for some custom farries....am back on the "horse"!!!! The real Mom and Dad arrive home tomorrow afternoon.....then back to my valley home. I have been asking around and the Valley is indeed the "black hole" of tecnolagy....makes me laugh a bit! Alright blogging land, I am off to the elementry school to watch the rememberence day assembly!!!!!
xo

1 comment:

  1. PB and banana is good but I prefer breakfast for our too busy to make anything else meals- pancakes! eggs and hashbrowns! Great for any meals.

    ReplyDelete