Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday.......

I find myself at the Mall....yicky, however I wanted bananas and felt like a bit of a walk and found myself here...coffee at the Mall Internet cafe, and if one finds yourself at an Internet cafe why not dive in 100% and do some blogging!!!! Grandma Sandy has popped in to hang with the kids so I find myself free for a bit. Missing my home and felted craft land....I have made a handful of owls and will attach pin backs to them this week.....It is cold in Nelson and for the first time it truly feels like winter is coming...I feel displeased with that and as often happens this time of year questioning my decision to live in a country were snow and cold happens for a good chunk on the year......how can anybody effectively function when it is sooooooooo "unsunny" (Kim word!) The stomach flu is making its rounds through the schools and my goal is to surrvive my child caring responsibilities without anyone (including myself) throwing up.....fingers eyes and toes crossed!!! My internet time is almost over...back into the cold for the treck "home"
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment