Monday, November 15, 2010

And the horse goes gallaping along!!!


The horse is galloping, and I am holding on for dear life!!!!!!1 I have booked a table at the Central school craft fair on December 18th (mmmm might be the 19th...I have it written down) I also have another plan in motion...when (if) it lands I will tell all!!! In the meantime....I have been working on my A B C picture...did you know that finding an animal with distinctive ears starting with the letter A is not nearly as easy as one (meaning me) would imagin?!? It isnt done, however here is an in progress picture. I have been making owl pins,which brings me to this.....a lovely woman who bought an owl pin last year told me her freinds have been requesting her to felt them owls...so she is.....she assured me she wasnt selling them.....I am unsure how I feel about that.....whats that saying???? Something about imitation being a compliment.....She was very sweet and excited to tell me and I am not upset...just a little, well not as excited as she was.....and the horse goes galloping along......

1 comment:

  1. people are such retards......Why would you be happy for her??????
    Oh kimmy you are truly leading the pack

    ReplyDelete