Sunday, December 19, 2010

Artist for another month!!!!!

I am doing my happy/relieved dance!!!!!! Nelson came through with flying wonderful colors.....I can pay rent AND feed myself for the month of Jan. Everyone was excited and complimentary and made purchases...I feel overwhelmed with positive enthusiastic energy. Thank-you! I have people that are interested in buying paintings..3 of them I have a person who wants a felted cat and a wonderful, vivacious woman who would like a hippo,,,,,everyone is very laid back about time lines for these pieces and I feel happy to do them...perhaps rent for Feb...we will see!!! I have a show booked for Jan 4th and a store owner who would like to hang my bigger pieces in her clothing store. My new "invention" are men dressed as super hero's..I made 2 and sold both of them..pictures to come. Hugs and smiles...Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment