Monday, January 10, 2011

A million things have happened.......

Hi all!!!!! Alot has happened....the first was darling Simon has another infection in his nether region......I am in pursuit of a job to pay for vet bills!!! I am not doing my happy dance. I picked up a shift at the restaurant I worked briefly at this fall and another shift this weekend coming up. The owner wants me back and I am dragging my feet as waitressing eats up alot of creative time and energy. I also have 2 leads for retail jobs and will hear back soon. Between vet and job search I haven't had time to make anything...I miss it terribly. The other huge thing that has happened is this......a fantastic opportunity to rent an office space with street facing windows and amazing location to set up my very own gallery/work space.....I am in negotiation with the landlord. In order for this to fly I would need to find cheaper accommodation in town.....lot of balls in the air!!! My computer has also broken, thus no picture downloading or sharing...you will have to trust me that my show at the bakery is going well and my art has reached a new level...of goodness!!!! I continue to move in a forward direction.....although uphill...........
xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! I'm a friend of Jody's. You sound really busy right now! I am very fortunate to have received a few of your works from Jody, and I'd like to buy one from you! I'm in no rush, but if you have some photos, I'd love to see some stuff! Again, no rush! I love your art and definitely want another piece! Hope everything works out for you!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...when your computer is working again for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS> you did this all on your own. We really fed from each other at the past studios kimmy but YOU ARE DOING THIS ALL ON YOUR OWN!! SOLO BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete