Saturday, January 22, 2011

waking up...

Although I have been awake and up since 5;45 and it is now 8;07 and one would think the waking up process would be complete...it is not...I am cold and sleepy and find myself in town waiting for the restaurant to open so I may begin my one day of "real" work. I have started my next custom piece...really quite excited about the process of it. The couple who it is for are lovely, and have given me full creative licence. There only specifications were that it involve a black cat, and then to my delight they told me his personality and left everything else to me........After work I am going to see about booking an art show in town. I also met a lovely older man at the bus stop who gave me a lead on a place to show some work in the Valley.....if only I could stop yawning!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment