Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am blogging....

I am sitting on a disassembled couch in my kitchen watching Paul cook dinner and ranting about the mouse who has taken up residence in our kitchen...run little mouse, run!!! Paul is cooking, because my cooking is a disaster, the couch is disassembled because it is moving..........to my new studio!!!! The space is "new York" artist raw space...o.k. maybe not New York..laughing, but it is raw, and light and bright and wonderful!! We painted everything bright white, the exception being the huge industrial air conditioner which we painted pink, which matches the coolest pink chandelier EVER (thanks Paul!!!) Although the plan was to go paint the final touch-ups tonight, I am hesitant to commit to that time line..dinner still needs to be eaten and a bottle of wine has been opened!!!! In a moment of utter optimism I have taken on a custom piece...a wedding gift.....almost done but not quite...still unprepared for my art show....one month and 6 days till the grand opening....my forehead just did that worried crinkly thing...I work well under pressure...at least that is what I keep telling everyone!!!!! I told a friend today that once my art show is up things will calm down abit...they laughed at me, informing me that my life was never calm and most likely would never be......I suppose that keeps it interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment