Saturday, March 12, 2011

I am still here...

I know that it has been some time since I have blogged, however I am still here! Here is in town. For the first time in 2 weeks I will have 4 consecitive days dedicated to art. Pictures will come at the end of these 4 days. Finished products? We will see. In a move that I am now questioning I got another job, retail, selling soap. What was ment to be a one day a week job in order to supliment my income has or was a 5 day a week job pluse one day at the restraunt......no art has been produced and my stress levels have risen. I will have to reavaluate, however for the moment all energies will be focused on creation. My in town living situation is great....I have been to the coffee shop multiple times in my P.J's and in those moments all is right in the world!!!! I have another studio/gallery oppertunity, although nothing concreat. I will keep you posted..fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment