Monday, April 18, 2011

I think I might be stressed......










Hello world, one of my quirks, or perhaps neurotic tendencies is to trim my hair. Feeling a little dumpy, stress or restless and inevitably the scissors surface and a little hair trimming follows (added to my slight craziness, my extreme lack of patience and a trip to the hairdresser is simply too long a wait) I have a new little "do"!!!! The stress? Job, art show, the fact that I quit smoking (again) (one month in....yey) Simon, and my continuing (almost a year) ear infections are all adding to the feeling of overwhelmed drowning sensations...big sigh!!!!! Fantastic things are also happening, new studio, new friendships, fantastic home, my computer is fixed (thank-you Joop, you are a mechanical marvel!!!!) A teaching gig (thank-you Teressa for believing in my felting, and for being my teaching Ginny pigs!!!).....I am very lucky to be surrounded by such lovely people, and loved by those farther afield as well...laughing, lucky AND stressed!!!! Here are some pictures of the studio and some art, both finished and in progress......

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Kim!!! So beautiful and colourful! Looks like you're on your way to an amazing show!

    ReplyDelete