Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tomorrows list of must do's........

I am not a list maker, however in an effort to alleviate some of my stress I am going to give it a shot and make a list. I have heard that things are less overwhelming when one has a clear idea of what must be done. Here goes. Get out of bed...giggling, o.k.......Get art show posters printed. Buy supplies for art workshop (dollar store and wool shop) Buy cat food. Cut wood for frames. Complete humongous boy's head. Start on humongous boys arms. Attach eye hooks to completed picture and hang on "the all done wall", take a picture of it and post on blog. Do the thrift store rounds (material) Breath. Mmmmmmmmm, I dont think seeing it in black and white is lowering my stress, perhaps it takes some time to kick in...........

No comments:

Post a Comment