Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 2 in the wilds!

I have internet in my house...yey for computer literate people!!! I will also have hot water in 24 hours, thank goodness!!! Some people look human without showering, I look dirty!!! Presently I am eating dinner...A huge bowl of yogurt, nuts and dried fruit...not by choice. I bought chick peas to make a yummy curry, in a stroke of optisum I bought dried peas, they have been soaking ALL day....hard as rocks...I am assuming that this is a learning curve, I havent even turned on the stove and already I have hit a road block.....curry tomorrow..hopefully!!!!!!!1 I walked into town to buy food for the furbies and coffee for me...about 3 km....my ass has the potencial to be glorious by summers end!!!!! I also got on, and fell off a bike...grass stains to prove it....more practice before riding on the highway...way more!!!!! In between physical fitness I did some crafting..3 frames glued and drying and work on a custom peice that is almost finished! 6;48, a final walk with Roxy and then bed with a book...till tomorrow!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment