Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have PICTURES!!!!!











Once again I am thinking that my picture taking needs some fine tuning, however as I am fond of saying..better something then nothing!! Kay here are pictures of my growing owl family! I LOVE them..I can't help it, they make me smile and giggle and want to do little jigs in my living room! I have also included pictures of me in my bike helmet...the look on my face is one of pure determination...A picture of the bike, which looks perfectly harmless, you would be wrong..it is the devil! I have also included a picture of my bath water. This picture was taken before I bathed, that is the colour of the water......the picture also dosnt show the grains of sand that are in the bottom of the tub.... People pay for mud baths, I am lucky enough to get mine for free...this should also explain why I bring water from town to drink!!! I buy food for the furbies at the vet, who runs her shop from her farm...the 'cows' were sitting so peacefully, so I took a picture, the 'cow' that was actually a ginormous bull came lumbering up to the fence and snorted at me...he was HUGE!!!!!!!! He is also sideways, or his picture is..you know what I mean...everyone turn your computer on its side to get the proper angle...thanks..way easier then me trying to flip it!!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment