Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dream Man

I have a dream. Of a man. Who will love me dearly. And make me frames............. I have wood glue under my finger nails.....making frames is not my love. What I do love is the finished product, looking at it and knowing that I did that...including those blasted frame..lol!! And although I know that it would be hard to reliquish my power....I would do it..in the name of love...(and frame building!) The big felt crisis has been averted for a moment....I found a meter of red felt..on sale..yahoo!!!! I bought it all, it wont last forever and then felt crisis will resume...will deal with that then (again!) The new crafting situation are fairy wings...fake flowers. Every old person (I am sure there are a few exceptions) have fake flower's in there homes..there are old people on the island, fake flowers in there living rooms...were did they buy them? The elderly are hording them...give them up people, I need wings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment