Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer begins











May long weekend...it is important to note that I have included pictures of myself wearing a scarf, 2 pairs of socks beneath my winter boots, leg warmers and 2 sweaters. At some point summer will arrive...I hope!!! The family...have I explained this? My sister , her husband and son live on the Island..my parents are hear for the first part of the summer to look after my nephew...the whole family has desended on the island...we havent all lived in the same place for 16 years....We all went to the North end of the island for Harbor day celebrations. I have included pictures of the parade....funny and fantastic and a good reminder that the whole island has a population of 4500. A fisherman race in which dead fish were tossed into a bucket....I laughed a lot!!!!! And pictures of the harbor..wonderful! Also indroducing my sister, holding my coffee so I could take pictures,,,,,good woman!!! Happy Queen day everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment