Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 4 in the life of me

I am sitting downtown at an internet /grocery/coffee shop, sipping an O.K coffee and writting about my day. I surrvived my shift at work, although long..7;30 a.m. till 3, all in all not so bad . I arrived home after a coffee and a wonderful chit chat with a friend to find a box of wool on my front step ...thank-you Aneta!!!!! Surprise gifts are lovely...and a box of yarn....fantastic!!!! Two more owl frames are finished and hanging on my ALL DONE AND READY TO SELL WALL....16 finished! The elephant is giving me a tough time ...we are at the hate part of a love hate relationship. Simon got a bigger bell for his coller....in the past week he has gifted me with 2 pigions!!!!! Although gratefull that he loves me enough to bring me gifts I would perfer not....hopefully the ally birds will be given a heads up and be able to fly away befor my sweet Simon murders them....good luck my darling birds, I am rooting for you!!! I have no pictures for you today, however tomorrow....I am hoping to catch some good light and capture some half decent shots. Tomorrow is also frame gluing day.....messy sticky..good good fun! Fraya, if you are reading this I am sending you hugs and laughter. Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment