Sunday, September 27, 2009

DAY 5

I have figured out why people in our time suffer from burnout and stress....computers! I am convinced of it. Let me explain...first, the computer at my friends house has gone missing...got up today and walked out of the house (if computers could walk) I had taken some pictures to share, draged myself away from my crafting to perform my computer duty and gone.......I then walked down to the internet cafe and thair computers were either out of order or acting oddly. I am now at another friends home (after picking up her house keys at her work) and cant figure out how to download my photo's...I tell you..stress!!!!!! The crafting however is going along wonderfully!!! Five frames glued today..ready for sanding tomorrow. A picture done and hanging on the finished wall. It is of a girl hugging an owl and a wee owl standing between her legs. I also found 5 owl pins that I made and then misplaced, they are pined on a shirt witch is on a dress making stand...there is a picture that is being held hostage in my camera!!!! I have yet to work on the elephant..sometimes it is best to walk away for a bit. I am happy to report that Simon did not bring home any dead things! I am now off to knock on my friend Lee's door to see if he is able to give me a quick back rub and then off again to a barbacue down by the lake. I am not going to promise pictures tomorrow, it turns out me and computers still have some work to do before we will be able to really trust and understand one another....lol, because at this point that's all you can do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment