Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am back!!!!!

I don't think anyone is actually reading this blog...however if anyone was I have not been writting...at all.....avoiding,,,fully and compleatly!!!!! Sooooo much has happened since the spring, good wonderful crafting, a busy and successful market season, two studio moves AND plans to move to Montreal this coming spring!!! Although it is not the new year (my early new years resolution) is to blog (that word kind of freaks me out) every day. I just broke into cold sweats...lol!!!!! To 1; keep in contact with my dear sweet studio mate who, along with her husband are leaving for Montreal this fall 2:to keep myself motivated and have deadlines (as much as I dislike a deadline I need them....I am easily distracted.....coffee, chit chats, thrift store shopping, sleep, t.v......really I could go on!) 3; To become closer buddy's with the computer and all it has to offer.....I have heard that instead of being a machine to be cursed at it can really be quite user friendly. Speaking of which I took a ton of photos to download and share, except I cant find ware to plug the thing into.....it could be a slow process!!!!! I have also made the decision to not reopen my etsy shop. Between my job as a waitress and a full time felter (in my spare time) I cant keep up with both the holiday craft shows as well as an art show I am hanging in February. Although etsy was a wicked (good) experience and I may reopen at a later date right now it has to go....goodbye my sweet etsy and the wonderful people that liked and purchased my stuff...xoxoxoxo I am at a friends home....he is not home (don't worry no breaking and entering took place) when he returns I will find were this mystery plug is and how to release my pics from my camera!!!! In the meantime I intend to crawl into bed. Our staff party was last night...anyone who has ever worked in a restraunt will surly reconize my pain!!!!! Till tomorrow (ummmm I mean tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment