Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 8

I need to give myself a pat on the back....what for? Blogging of course!!!!! I have blogged every day for EIGHT days!!!! I have not crafted yet. My intent was to craft, then venture out into the world to find an internet connection. Not wanting a repeat of last night, I hit up the internet cafe before they closed. O.k. on the list for tonight....sanding 5 frames, and then felting at least 2 owls!!!!!! Not related to anything to do with art, however I just found 2 pair of cords at the second hand store. I have tried cords in the past, however have always felt a bit preppy...not a good thing..the first really fall day and all of a sudden my wardrob was not compleat without them. I will wear them tomorrow (one at a time...not together!) and let you know how it goes!
Fraya, if you are out thair and reading this I paid our rent and Don misses us! I am off to get one last coffee and then submerge myself in crafting mess (sanding is a messy sort of bussness)
Till tomorrow....xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment