Monday, September 28, 2009

DAY 6

Happy Monday! I am back at the internet cafe...so far the computers here have been behaving..I was downtown and decided to pop in for a quick blog! My friend just walked in...I am thinking that a smoke and a chit chat are in my future!!!! Today I worked, and that was work! I then did some personal crafting...My dear wonderful Jolean (who is a girl) is leaving Nelson, she is relocating to the coast. I am so happy for her, a journey to see other things meet new people, get to know herself.....I am sooo proud of her!!!!!! I will however miss her desperatly, she is my after work coffee buddy and close friend. Goodbye my sweet Jolean...goodluck have fun an I will see you soon!!!!! I made her a felted girl with wings...to spred her wings and fly!!!!! I am unable to download photos....soooooo you all know what that means...maybe tomorrow!!!!! Brooke is waiting...coffee and smoke.
xoxoxoxoxox
ps don't start smoking as it is bad..very bad!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment