Friday, September 25, 2009

Day three of my blogging life.....I worked at the restraunt this a.m. then spent the afternoon on my front weed patch. Sitting in the sun in my paint covered overalls and bare feet! I painted three frames...bright sunshine yellow, then decided that unless you were to wear sunglasses while in there presence..perhaps too bright....I then repainted them white..then pale blue and finally distressed them......I'm thinking that this process has room for improvment!!!! Roxy (aka buba..my dog) was then brushed..she was under the impression it was torture and .yelled her head off, while I calmly explained to her that no animal has ever died while being groomed...she didnt seem convinced! This whole process was quite wonderfully interupted several times by friends traveling through the ally...good chit chats on a sunny afternoon is never a bad thing although not very good for productivity. Once the sun goes away, as does the heat...I brought my felting things into bed and along with the furbies (Roxy and Simon , my cat) worked on the elephant. Not cute yet, as well as eyeless, however I have included a picture. I also posted (I think that may be a blogging term..lol) some owl pics. My goal for tomorrow is to back and fill the three..finally finished frames, and dare I say it....finish the elephant!!!! I should worn you, my dear reader that I am training a new server and working with someone who makes my brain feel as if it may explode......hopfully all of this does not squelsh my creativity!!!!!! Goodnight sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment