Thursday, July 15, 2010

Computer confession

I have a confession to make.....some time ago I blogged about finding and using things from the island. If I was unable to find what I wanted I was to use my imagination and creative problem solving. I then actually talked with people from the island and realized that if I was to embrace this place and live fully like a local I would have to order supplies on line. That's right folks.......on line shopping!!!! The post office is filled with people coming and going caring parcels....it is like Santa's workshop. This too comes with problems....for instance the insane wait for things to arrive.....1 month...it took 1 month to receive an order of wool.....I may have cursed Santa a little! I have been stalking the post office for the last 2 weeks..I was waiting for 3 packages...all containing wool....an important part of the felting process!!! All 3 packages arrived today....fantastic!!! An interesting walk home ensued......until I was again thankfully rescued by a driver, I think his name was Eric...or Ein...thank-you person!!!!! I have another driftwood sculpture done...and 6 owls ready for frames......tomorrow is frame building day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment