Monday, July 26, 2010

Hair, hats, and inner voices

When it comes to hair and scissors I have no fear...which can account for the often questionable hair choices of my past (and present). It should also explain why my head often looks like a 5 year old went to town playing hairdresser. I have this idea that by cutting my bangs it will be "better" ......it isn't. I am trying to grow my hair, which will take forever.......clearly because I keep "playing" hairdresser. In a moment of sheer "brilliance" I have ordered (on etsy) a hat......a summer hat. In theory if I am unable to see my hair, then I cannot cut it......if I wear a hat every day for the next year, when I remove it....I will have long hair!!!!!! The theory may have some glitches however my summer hat will soon be in the mail and a month from now it will be on my head.....I am committed to trying out my theory. In regards to my inner voice...it has a New Zealand accent...I'm not kidding. I have been watching the behind the scenes of the Lord of the Rings....the majority of the crew were from New Zealand...there are hours and hours of behind the scenes footage.....yup, inner dialog sounding a little more exotic, and manly (lot of men on the set)

No comments:

Post a Comment