Saturday, July 31, 2010

New month

Hello......so much to write about...it has been a sad hard couple of days...so many wrenches thrown in the well laid out plan,...however it is late and I am super sleepy, I have an 8 am wake up call in the morning..I will explain tomorrow. It is the Tilel Fall fair (yup I said fall....) I have been volunteered (thanks Jodi) to help man a kids crafting booth.....we spent all evening making paper plates look like fish....and if you were 3 sheets to the wind or a gullible child they would surly pass for a sea thing.....The "fish" are then either attached to a string to make a necklace (a huge ridiculously large necklace) or a headband type thing to be worn on your head (perhaps the funniest and tragically horrid thing you have ever seen) I am enthusiastically doubtful.....good night sweet world...see you at the Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment