Monday, July 26, 2010

Drinking and typing.....



















I am in the process of compleating goal one....I have not yet consumed a gallon of coffee but am well on my way! I have pictures...ooooooo and yes for all those douting tomas's (including myself) I did indeed get out of bed at 6"30 (and stayed out of bed...) I shall start the picture downloading while I squeez delectable honey in my unfortunatly not Oso coffee.....O.k. so if I have downloaded these photo's in the correct order (?) it should start with my walk this morning. Blue sky's (yes I am jumping for joy!) and Eagle's....they are everywhere, huge, there wings move the air as they fly over my deck, you can hear the effort, the power, beautiful. The deer who has undertaken the job of eating my grass...which is a massive undertaking....I live in a forest of waist high grass...eat deer, eat! The sunrise from my deck..my view..thank-you allergies for plugging my nose, thus sleep, thus allowing me to witness the magic of dawn..lets not do it again..k!!!! And finally art, finished and in progress... a bowl full of owl pins..I shall pin the world!!!! It looks like I have a job to return to...thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!! Although I would love not to reenter the "real" world one must if one wants to eat and stuff so yehhhhh!!!! I now have a month and a bit to enjoy the island make as much art as possible and find my way off this rock....so here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment