Sunday, July 11, 2010

Me and my mole

I have a mole, several actually but this story is about the mole on my chin. I don't really love it, but I also rarely think about it...it just sort of "is". It was once refereed to as a wort, witch is quite unfortunate...and I over heard a boy saying that I was "hot" too bad about that mole.....it is perhaps not my best feature......I have had it since birth so you just sort of deal!!! Isadore, age 2 was gently stroking my face today....stroking my hair "beautiful hair" touching my eyebrow "beautiful eye" petting my cheek "beautiful cheek" patting the tip of my nose "beautiful nose" moving on to my mouth "beautiful mouth" and then looking at my chin he reached out his hand he laid it on my mole, with love in his voice and a serious expression on his face he said "beautiful bubble"...........Thanks little man..I love you too!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment