Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 13 and 14

I am back!!!!!! I have almost sorted through the internet thing and soon their will be no excuse not to blog EVERY day! I have a rash on my arms...I think my wool sweater has lice....lol, or not..hopefully not! I am back in the internet cafe, sipping coffee and watching the people go by! I made one more peice last night, a little long frame with 4 little owls stacked on top of each other..I like it, quite sweet! Today after work I made 2 owl pins, they just need thair pin backs attached and then will be done. I then went to the studio (end of the month and then no more) I did a bit of sorting...quite sad and empty up thair, I have almost compleatly moved out and Fraya is getting herself organized for Montreal...end of an eara...begining of something new, and ..fantastic!!! ohhhhhhh, I know what I wanted to write....I love, LOVE my cords....not preppy at all! Simon came home without his bell...again!!!!!! The birds seem to be keeping thair distance and as of yet no deaths to report...thank goodness! I am popping in to say Hi to Jenni, she leaves on Thursday to attend a wedding and barn dance (if you knew Jenni...kinda funny...what does one wear to a barn dance? I offered her the use of my overalls...she declined!) Just think of all the pictures I will have to share with you once I have consistant internet access!!!!!! Cant wait!!!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment