Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oct 24th

Happy Saturday! I have not blogged because not a whole lot of craftiness is going on! I have been busy...work, a little social fun, some housework (sometimes I do clean!) I am leaving Nelson tomorrow to visit my sister and her family (Hi jody!) I am taking the overnight bus to Vancouver, arrive at 5a.m., catch the plane at 12ish (need to see exactly what time I leave!) arriving in the Queen Charlot Islands without sleep....who needs sleep anyways!!!!!! My sense of direction is horrific, coupled with my small town street smarts, everyone (including me) is waiting with held breath until I arrive. I will keep you all posted! I tried cooking last night and almost severed my finger (not kidding........3 bloody bandages later it is quite clear why I don't cook !!!!!) I am still hopeful to have the big frame done before I leave......if it happens pictures will be posted! The Christmas craft fair is almost here........that's right people.....I will be felting on my vacation! Coffee in the A.M. with Faya!!!!!!! Mark and her will be gone by the time I return...look out Montreal, An amazing actor and the most creative clothing designer are headed your way!!!! Check out Fraya's blog at elysiumdesign@blogspot.com.......she was and soon will be again my studio mate......good luck my darlings.....have fun, look and see everything, embrace one another often...and I will see you in the spring! I am going to take a moment to unwind...I have not even taken off my winter jacket...then out again to meet my bosses for dinner!!! I need more hours in the day!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment