Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oct 28th

Hi everyone! I made it!!!!!! I navigated through the bus, subway, and airport....several missed stops (I am convinced because of lack of sleep, not due to lack of direction ability!) and 1 billion dollars in coffee...I am on vacation! I have made 6 owls, although I forgot the pin backs on my craft table..opps!!! My sister, like my mom and I is a collector of things. Yesterday she pulled out buttons...hundreds of them!!! Isadore, age 1.5 years was quite over the moon when he discovered them. It then became the best day of his life when he realized he was whole heartily encouraged to dump them all over the floor....sooooo much fun!!!!!!! I am quite excited to use buttons in frames upon my return. Hugs laughter and toddler drool!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment