Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oct 18





First of all yesterday was not the 16th but the 17th...Which makes this the 18th..not the 17th..you got all that!!!! October is flying by!!!! It is pouring rain, I can here almost a roar as it rolls off the roof....Roxy is looking out the window, and Simon.....poor little guy is out in this mess, I'm sure he has found a dry spot and will come racing home as soon as it lets up. I went apple picking (watching Brenton and Amos pick apples..lol) today after work....super fun....my apple picking buddy's are also the cooking type..I am expecting phone calls all this week to indulge in wonderful sweet apple treats! Although I was in a grump all this weekend I did get some felting done.....pictures added to the all done and ready to sell wall. At the moment I am working on a really big peice...I am keeping it really simple, time crunch and all is no time to expairiment....after x-mas! 5;30.......... time to start thinking about dinner, may have to dig out my rubber boots and splash on down to the food store!
Smiles

1 comment:

  1. loving the stacked owls!!

    and my imagination is in love with the idea of your "all done & ready to sell wall" !!!

    so nice to see you today...
    and your new ink!!

    ♥ michelle (alt+3)

    ReplyDelete