Saturday, October 3, 2009

Night of Day 11

Hi everyone!!! After a wretched start to my day...the rest ...fantastic!!!!!!! The elephant is done and hanging on the ready to sell wall, my heating is up and running and the icebox that was my home is now like a tropical island. I had the most wonderful visit with Fraya....She looked at my all done wall and gave me the positive energy and love that all artists need...thank-you!!! my landlady stopped by with the most yummy apples in the world..Rox and I had an apple feast!!!! I also got asked to make 4 ferries (boy ferries) the deadline is x-mas. yay..good day!!!!! I am back in the ally (borrowing) internet...monday I will call for my very own hook-up. I am going to hit up the food store (apples really arnt a sufficient supper) and then off for some crafting!
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment