Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oct 8th

I have a computer update.....the motom (apparently a key thing in the internet process) is (fingers crossed) arriving on Tuesday!!!! I am at the internet cafe..I was walking by and decided to pop in..coffee and blogging..oh my! I did zero creative anything last night. However today is a new day! I havent been home since work, I got off at 2pm, I have bought some wool..and am off to the paint store before going home. My friend C.Q. swung by my house yesterday and dropped off some wonderful wood for me to paint on. I havent done any painting (other then frames) in FOREVER..time to mix it up a bit! Dont expect any finished paintings any time soon as I am possible the slowest painter in the world! I am not going to stress about blogging untill Tuesday..maybe I will update befor then, maybe not....definatly on Tuesday...hopefully from my house!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment