Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oct. 14

I am procrastinating!!!!! I worked today, I had every intension of racing home to do some creating...however it all went very wrong....it started with the thrift store, I did find a lovely red table cloth that I intend to cut up and use for frame backing, I then had coffee...twice. A chat with a friend..quite nice! However by the time I got home I was freezing...sooooooo I had a bath, that included a face mask... Bath's can be quite exhasting....I had a nap, then a little t.v. surfing, then some computer surfing....... not a whole lot of crafting!!! It is now 7;48p.m........!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.k. I need to paint 2 frames...or at least start. mmmmmmmmm, lets say 2 owls....then I can crawl into bed...without crafting guilt!!!!! Here I go...watch out......I'm moving fast...crafting here I come....right now...after I pour myself some water...lol! Oh dear!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment