Saturday, June 12, 2010

Confidence Crisis

That's right computer land people, I am having a confidence crisis. For instance, am I an artist or simply crafty with a glue gun? Is there a difference? Was people's enthusiasm a one time deal? dose my "craft" have universal appeal, or is it just a Nelson thing? Can a person be an artist without having an artist background or schooling? Because my work has less detail does that make me less of an artist? Can I call myself a fiber artist without knowing the tecnical details of fiber? Does it matter? Do you call yourself an artist or wait for others to give you that title? When one starts with praise are negative comments waiting in line? Am I a strong enough person to stand tall regardless of response? If I love what I do, does it matter what others think? Confidence crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment