Friday, June 11, 2010

Frames

We are about to reenter the land of the frame....I'm kind of excited (although reserve the right to change my mind!!!) I think it is now time to explain the frustration of my wood cutters. Some people take comfort in math. Things are done logically and with measuring tapes and exact plan's as to what the end goal is. The idea of saying "oh it dosn't need to be exact, just kind of a mid sized frame" creates a look of confusion and panic. I am sure the same look that comes over my face when they ask me to give them specific numbers. I can't possibly explain my joy when my brother in law asked me and I quote can you give me examples like the size of a cerial box or a piece of computer paper or perhaps the picture that is hanging above our couch.......I have found a man who understands!!!!!!!!! Let us throw a parade, do a dance, now all I can think as I look at my box of mini wheats is what a great sized frame that will be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment