Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June











Hello June! I have neglected my blogging horribly, however I am here, I am back, I have returned to my computer!! I have walked into town and am drinking mass amounts of coffee at the coffee shop. I have some new pictures, owls and a Garry (a boy fairy) I resolved the fairy wing crisis...I used my creative genius (using my sarcastic voice) and made some wings out of paper and paint and glaze and tada...wings!!! The felt crisis has also been resolved...some sort of quilting backing.....I am adjusting to the rain...one must always leave the house with your rain jacket!!! And although Simon's hunting hasn't stopped the duck tape over the cat door has prevented "surprises" from arriving by my bed. If only I could train him to hunt and bring back toilet paper or cheese.... My brother in law bought me a toy rat to remember (what is now known as) the incident....thanx Sean (yup, used my sarcastic voice again!!) Another picture of a deer and a HUGE slug that I picked up off the road..saving his life. The picture of me holding the giant slug caught the moment when I realized that it had suction cupped it's self to my hand, and that my hand might be the one that needed saving! O.K. people, month 2 in the wilds!!!

2 comments:

  1. HA - slugs suctioned cupped to your hand - serves you right for playing with them! Gross!
    I'm back - great trip but I missed Iz tons - it sounds like I missed lots of excitement - hummingbird in the house, Iz sick. Nice to be home!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete